Under Cover Gaming

TM Clan since 2010

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > What's up

VAMOSDIKAR
Limited Member

What's up UC,

I was casually looking up some websites related to NASCAR and Trackmania from my active period and came across this website. To my surprise I see you guys are still doing matches and posting on forums.

I just figured i'd stop by and say hi. I don't know how much of the original members are still out here (I only really talk to Slayer through Facebook every once in a while), but I was active around 2010-2012 I think? Also built a couple of hundred NASCAR-maps. Lol.

Anyway, how have you all been? Is NASCAR still going strong in TM? (Or TM2)

- Vamos

May 30, 2017 at 8:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Tmakajb
Administrator

Hi Vamos!

Good to see you stop bye in the UC forum. It has been tough 4 UC to stay alive but we managed to keep winning matches thanks to Razor, Slayer and some other fast guys. Haven't seen Bandiet for a loooong time. Only a few UC members are active on TM. Razor, Vroom, me and our newest member Onix (only joined UC a few hours ago  xD)

So how have you been? 

See you in TM?

Tmak(ajb)

May 30, 2017 at 5:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Razor

Your maps are still the best by far <3

We're still going strong, but sadly all UC players from your age have either quit TM or moved to another team, and Robotnik is the only one I'm still in contact with. Although, Tmak is wrong and we have 7 active members + 2 guest players who play for us in tournaments like the Spring Nascar Cup (which we won btw :P)

Nascar isn't really what it used to be in 2011-2013, the maps being built nowadays are complete trash but there's still a decent number of teams and good players around. Nascar in TM2 doesnt exist at all since Pwnstar stopped hosting ESL tournaments.

nice to hear from you again after all this time :D

May 31, 2017 at 9:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

VAMOSDIKAR
Limited Member

Nice to hear my maps are still being enjoyed, pretty weird to me to be honest.

I've been well, just busy with life and such. Played a load of other games but stumbled across some Trackmania stuff a while ago and started searching around.

I have TM installed but I can't remember my original login so i made a new account: vamosdikar_

I might also get back to playing a little, surely I have to get back into it. Not too sure about building tho. One of the reasons I stopped back then was because I felt like I had 'used' every shape of track at one point. It's hard to come up with something new then.

Is Colonel Smoker still around btw?

May 31, 2017 at 10:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Tmakajb
Administrator

Yes, your tracks are indeed the best. I always know when i'm driving one without having to look at the name of the trackdesigner   xD

Razor, about members... you and Vroom are active and I see you in TM. The others? Not so much. We even needed to enlist non-UC members to drive for UC in the SNC... But I might be wrong, you spend more time doing stuff on TM   xD

Colonel Smoker quit TM suddenly a couple of years ago without telling anyone he was stopping TM (as far as I know). Too bad, he was a lot of fun to race and chat with and the only UC member slower than me^^

I hope to see you in TM sooon, Vamos

May 31, 2017 at 6:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

VAMOSDIKAR
Limited Member

Ahh, that's too bad. I always liked Smoker.

If you guys can hook me up with some server names I'll pop in. Haven't found a lot of familiar players yet.

June 1, 2017 at 7:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Razor

Server with most people on - Top Nascar 60k

Server with the best maps - Finest Nascar 80k

The first server sometimes reaches 40+ players and that's where you're most likely to find someone you know, the only problem is there are some Funspeed maps which will make you ragequit.

@Tmak: Spartan, Xounou, Onix and Slayer + us 3 = 7 :P Dopa and Schimmy are part of teams from other styles, but in Nascar competitions they're ours

June 1, 2017 at 9:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Vroom

Hi Vamosdikar and welcome back in the game.

I agree with what Razor and tmak said about your maps, they are very good.

Thx Razor for the hint about the 80k, i ll have to try it.

10 years I ve the game, and i feel like i learn every day on this game, there s much to learn and UC is a good team to learn :)

So, cool to see you Vamosdiskar and soon in the server.

Cya,

June 1, 2017 at 11:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Vroom

Just about Marro, any news ?

June 1, 2017 at 12:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Razor

A little over a month ago he told us the weather is Poland is nice and that's why he stopped playing lol

June 2, 2017 at 4:51 AM Flag Quote & Reply

pwnstar

Everytime i look into this forum i get that special kind of nostalgia.:D

June 3, 2017 at 5:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Engul

Wow :)

Great nostaligia yeah ^^

To be honest, you still have the best tm nascar tracks ! 

I'm one of those who quit UC, But, i'm stil playing wth bad skills :) (i have another account for my own reason :p)

For Smoker... I hope nothing bad happend to him. He was juste an incredible guy in the Team. As people says, he quit without any words suddenly. I tried to contact him by mail, rather than once, but never got an answer...

So i'm thinking he had a child :D

Btw, very good to see you back, even if it's sometimes !

GreAtHings !

--

http://www.myspace.com/delmeralexis

June 6, 2017 at 1:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Trackmania Turbo preview

Change language

Upcoming event

-

UC Shoutbox

Donation

>>> Support our Gameserver <<<