Limited Member

Pseudo :Foster!«

Login : Fostero0

Nationality : Portuguese

First name : Jose

Nation or United account or TM² ? TMU and TM²

Server(s) you like to play : Nascar servers

Previous Team(s) (if there is) : Zorscy

Why quiting previous team : i left the other team cause i objectives before i finish my career on Tm and join on great team and learning more about nascar.

Why our team ? i choosed your team cause i want improve my skills more and more and to beat a portuguese mate JonY, to have fun and good moments to play.

Nation or United account ? United

Tell us more about you (if you want) : i have 3 years of Tm and i make a lot of friends here. i played 3/4 hours for day i like to play on events like for example now RoS (rip of Sven) and i missed Snc cause i was focus on work before starting playing again and one last thing i couldnt leave xounou alone cause he's a noob we know each other on real life i fcking miss him :D

--

June 17, 2017 at 8:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Onix
Limited Member

For me it's a no.

He has no expressive Nascar dedimania in your acc, mainly on flat map

Train more, maybe one day later you will return here, with a little more chance

my opinion ;)

June 18, 2017 at 1:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Razor

yo

thanks for applying :)

I know you rather well and I can say you're a very nice guy, but Onix has raised a valid point. We aren't desperate for new players atm so we're not gonna recruit just for the sake of it.

At the moment I'm undecided and I'm gonna wait for a couple of others to tell me what they think. I'm gonna tell you the final decision in a couple of days ;)

June 19, 2017 at 7:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Foster
Limited Member

hmmmm ok i just wait for the others answers then :)

June 19, 2017 at 11:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Spartan
Yo guys First of all foster has a great behaviour and is such a nice guy but I agree with both of you that he has not the best skill at all. Therefore I would grant him a trial period.
--

June 20, 2017 at 4:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Razor

You may join us on a trial period after which we'll decide whether you'll be a full member or not

I will send you the tag on Facebook

June 23, 2017 at 5:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Onix
Limited Member

An observation.

Foster, please speak less and run more. You enter the servers and just talk, your test is not whether you talk to everyone or not, but we're seeing your ability and I'm following you, so if you really want to join, the way you run, you have no chance.

As I play every day, I gave myself the freedom to follow your test and draw a better conclusion on your application here

June 25, 2017 at 7:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Razor

Hey, 

your trial period is over. Unfortunately, your dedis in this period (or more precisely, the lack of them) show you aren't quite at the level required to join UC, which means I'll have to reject your application.

Good luck in the future of your TM career ;)

July 8, 2017 at 2:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Trackmania Turbo preview

Change language

Upcoming event

-

UC Shoutbox

Recent Forum Posts

by Razor 2 weeks ago
by Engul 1 months ago
by Onix 1 months ago
CNT