TM Clan since 2010

Forums

Forum Home > Wars, Leagues, Events - Completed > UC Birthday Event - 03/03/2013

Colonel Smoker
Administrator

As you all probably noticed, TM1 crashed badly on initial schedule

EVENT RESCHEDULED SUNDAY 10/03/2013 @ 20h33CET

UC is 3 !!

We invite all of you to celebrate with us our 3rd birthday on sunday the 3/3 - 3rd of March 2013.

First race warmup will start at 20h33CET on UC server.

3 tracks, 33 laps, 3 x 33,333 coppers total prize.

Event price list per track :

1st. 11,111 coppers

2nd. 6,333 coppers

3rd. 3,333 coppers

4th. 2,333 coppers

5th - 6th. 1,333 coppers each

7th to 16th : 333 coppers each

17th to 33th : 33 coppers each

Plus two secret missions per track (one 3,333 and one 333 coppers), which will be announced during event :D

UC Server is named > Nascar Fun |||UC||| Birthday Event <. Follow some friend of yours or try the following links (copy/paste to the ingame browser) :

Join server (TM1 united players only) : tmtp://#join=engul76

Add to Favourite (all TM1 player, 4 favourites max) : tmtp://#addfavourite=engul76

Warmup should be set to 6 minutes, delay after winner crosses the finish line to 2 minutes and respawn will be on.

Server will probably be locked at 20h33, so don't be late, sorry for any inconvenience. In case it is not locked or unlocked between races (during warmups), we would give infos here or through the site shoutbox (--->>;), so you can join us later during the event.

The server will go on maintenance before the start of the event, so don't panic if it disappears for some minutes. Everything should be ready for 20:00CET at the latest and we'll give you accurate schedule when available.

We'll try our best to offer you good racing conditions, but in case we would have to cancel event for technical reasons, prizes will be shared amongst all players who joined event server.

Tips regarding lags : if you experience lags or long loadscreens, please press o during game in order to hide opponents. You should also clear your cache just before event. If this is not enough, you can also turn off peertopeer. In order to clean your cache and/or turn off p2p, go to advanced settings>peertopeer before starting the game (game launcher configuration/setup button) and use clear cache button or uncheck all boxes to turn off p2p (and save your settings).

Have fun all ! Cheers !

Stay tuned here for more details ;)

January 19, 2013 at 12:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Colonel Smoker
Administrator

Total coppers givings, races and secret missions results, are available on home page (UC Story). Click there to see full-listings ;) (for coppers rewards final results, click here).

Thank you all again for joining, i hope you enjoyed it too.

If you experienced any problems, you can share it here, we'll try to improve for next time :P.

If you find any mistake in the results or if i misspelled your name, please say it here, i'll fix it asap.

Have fun all, take good care of yourselves and see you soon !

March 10, 2013 at 10:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Colonel Smoker
Administrator

Coppers have been distributed. If you haven't received them please post here. Thank you all :)

March 11, 2013 at 5:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

street
Limited Member

Hey, it's me Street Racer, I wanna join again.

Can somebody give me the clan tag plz? :)

March 20, 2013 at 5:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

pwnstar

dafuq ?

March 20, 2013 at 5:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Trackmania Turbo preview

Change language

Upcoming event

-

UC Shoutbox

Donation

>>> Support our Gameserver <<<